Thursday, February 21, 2013

Road to Recovery

Well... I finally went to the doc last FR and got antibiotics and something over the counter, however still feel not 100% :(. I should've gone earlier... but I'm on my way... 
Additionally Zoe's horrible three's arrived and we're dealing with a few things here and there that cost a lot of energy to be calm and trying to mange the situation with a good way. Supernanny helps :)... I started watching it again here and there so I can get some tips on how to manage things the best way and I had great success. She's so much fun and it's so sad to see these outbreaks every now and then but I guess we have to go through it. Just costs a lot of energy on my part... 
On the other token we had two date nights in a row last week *YEAH*. That was so awesome... we really enjoyed the time together.
Bjoern came to visit us on Sunday, we're having a good time but still haven't gone out a lot yet due to the very cold weather which will be hard with the kids and my sickness. But we're starting through now and on the top of our list is: Shopping :)... 
here some pics from the munchkins:

Mary Margaret and Neal watched the kids so we could attend the company party, so great :)
Eating away the german hot dogs: Meica macht das Wuertchen :)

We had a lot of fun at the company party :)...
HAHA... I think Frank looks like a politician... fun times, we'll frame it and hang it *hihi*
Bjoern and I felt like baking yesterday: YUM
IKEA yesterday... the kids had a blast. We're looking for a new mattress for Zoe, she's complaining her bed it too small!!! She finds excuses over excuses not to go to bed but hey, she needs a new bed anyways... it's time for her to move out of her 'crib' size bed


Henry loved to look for new beds :) little cutiepie

Starbucks rocks :)... but to be honest with you. My coffee + cafe latte taste way better than theirs :). I grind my beans fresh and with my newly repaired espresso machine I can rock the best coffee ever *YUM*
Fun times
Munchin away the sweets


No comments: