So here we are... we're having a new camera ;). Frank was gone and needed to take pictures for me so he ended up buying a new handy dandy camera / small with great pics. However I haven't gotten the hang of it yet but it can actually send emails with pics and post on Facebook. I mean, CRAZY!!! I always wanted to get a new mini camera for the purse so I don't always have to make good but not great pics with my iphone and can take some better quality pics now for them. I even found a perfect pocket inside my new purse for it *lol*. Posing for the new camera:
Yesterday Bjoern and I went shopping without the kids and Frank was hanging out with them at home while we spent so much money :). It was great to just concentrate on shopping and not to take care of kids while shopping...
Today we went to the Treehouse and the kids had a blast. They're growing up so fast. The last time I went to the treehouse, Henry was not even crawling yet!!! Today he was all over the place doing his thing, play... and having a great time. It's so easy with the two now, you just go, let them loose and relax :). Just feed them some food every now and them and have water ready at all times.


1 comment:
I am so glad you're having a good time.......GM
Post a Comment