Zoe hasn't napped in a very long time and lately she also gets up way earlier than normal... I knew that eventually she'd loose the fight about staying awake but I still was very surprised when we were on the way to Music Class and the car was very quiet all of a sudden! First I didn't notice until I so enjoyed this quietness with listening to my rock music and then I took a look and couldn't believe my eyes!!!! SHE WAS SLEEPING!!! Hallelujah!!!
Today we got some snow with storms so I didn't feel like going to the gym and tackle the streets and whomever is on the streets. We had a major pile-up earlier this morning not far from here with a so called 'white-out' and many cars crashed into each other. 4 people dead (according to the news incl. 3 kids)... so sad :(...
Fortunately the kids let me workout... which was pretty nice of them :). Ok, I had some kids crawling through / under my positions but oh well... I got the workout done and that is all that matters ;).
Zoe attempted to workout with me but it was too hard for her ;).




No comments:
Post a Comment