Friday, January 25, 2013

Gym

Well... it's gotten so quiet around us... I know!!! Since I go to the gym we don't really do that much anymore. Zoe is going through a tough phase right now with not wanting to leave the house ever... doesn't like her room anymore and gets less sleep than she used to (since no napping anymore) and you can tell. So we're trying to get through this stage as good as possible and make the meltdowns as easy as possible ;). 
It's been very cold lately and all the traveling probably got the kids a little off track maybe. Henry is still his same old but much more independent, wants to walk all the time and he barely lets you hold his hands! He's playing very well alone and also with Zoe, but it's very cute to see that sometimes he just wants his space and wanders off into the play room by himself and goes through books or plays with his train set while other times he's getting into Zoe's playing (I guess that's payback for her taking him everything every earlier in life). It's a lot of fun watching these two and Henry is still eating like crazy while Zoe becomes a 'snacker'! She barely eats much anymore but snacks like crazy. Theirs clothes are getting smaller, they seemed to have made a big growth spurt lately!

Here we're just coming from the gym, on the way to music class while snacking a bagel from Tim Hortens to keep our bellies happy :) ... kids are loving it.

Mr. Henry eating!!! Today I made homemade Meatballs and Homemade pizza *YUM*... Henry was literally sitting in his high chair for an hour demanding to snack at least 4 meatballs and then he also ate a piece of pizza!!! Wonder where he leaves all this food!!!
Btw, he seems to be a left handed one :)... he holds forks and spoons with his left hand. My father in law was a left hander as well but back in the days they made him write and eat with the right hand. I think it's cool. I always loved the uniqueness of being left handed... we'll see... Zoe is def. right handed.

No comments: