Here is to a happy 2013 and how are we starting it? Healthy :)... Healthy breakfast and gym, then some fun for me and the kids with a trip to the mall with shopping, pretzel bites, a cookie and playing. That's the best way to start a healthy and happy new year for us :).
Our big girl... she seems to be growing a lot... she looks so much older :(
Giant Cookie
Henry got the tiny version but wouldn't leave Zoe alone when he was long done and she was still eating hers... he was upset!!!
In the play area... Henry didn't even want to enter it... I guess he was thinking I'll leave him there like I do in the gym. He just was sitting next to me chilling, watching all the crazy kids going wild.
And Zoe was in the crazy crowd playing
Here she is ready to climb into the trailer
Happy New Year Everybody. Hope this will be a healthy and happy new year for everybody. The only wish I have is for us/ the family and friends to be / stay healthy.







No comments:
Post a Comment