And Monday afternoons we have our American Music class. I go since Zoe is 6 months old and now she starts singing the songs at home. I always have to remember my dad telling me to stop singing if I don't know the exact lyrics or learn them *lol*... Zoe sings the song but the lyrics of course don't match at all... it's Zoe's best try to say the words right *lol*.
It's such a joy watching her grow and explore etc. Yesterday Frank asked me if she learned this new dance today... she didn't... but she just made it up or remembered the moves from somewhere... she's so creative. And Henry now starts to play the drums as well and is interested in music a lot it seems. I think he's more into it than Zoe was when she was his age but that could just be me 'thinking' it since I have to have at least one great musician in this family :).





2 comments:
Man, I need to see these babies!!!
Früh übt sich, denkt Herny sich und haut auf die Pauke. Vielleicht wird er ja mal ein berühmter Schlagzeuger, wer weiß?
Post a Comment