Sunday, June 24, 2012

Little Man is much better

Henry is doing well again, I would say he's over it... he started drinking normally again and we didn't have to give him any fever reducing medication since last night. However the last two nights I barely got any sleep and I really hope for a great night tonight. *crossmyfingers*.
This weekend was all about relaxing and low key. Zoe is just full of energy and is talking away... it's difficult for Frank to understand her sometimes since she's saying many german words. For me it's easy since I know both languages so I can put it together easier. I have the advantage anyways since I'm with her all day and try to talk german all day to her... She's pretty good in talking english to Frank but sometimes she says german words as well. Specially if I'm around or we've hung out all day or she just talked to me... German rocks :).
We're watching the European soccer games here as well. I love it. Today even Frank joined us with Italy against England and Man, what a great game... we were sitting here on hot charcoal. I wanted England to win until Frank mentioned that we have to root for Italy since he's half italian and that makes the kids quarter italian... ok ok... but THU Germany is going to win against Italy anyways and the kids are half german which overrules the quarter italian anyways *lol*... Frank always says that Henry looks typically German *YEAH*... I have to take more pics again... come next week, hopefully with more rest in me... I need a real good night sleep please.

No comments: