Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Henry Ford Museum

Yesterday we met with Sylwia (A Polish Lady who speaks German and lives now in America) with her daughter Mila (same age than Zoe). We had a great time, we've met last year a couple of times but then just didn't make it happen to meet again and now we FINALLY met again and had again a great time. We'll make sure this time not another year passes until we meet again ;).
This was very interesting... the way of transporting a child back in the days and nowadays
Zoe was super excited about all the cars...

At home... I mean she comes up with ideas!!! She is always super excited when she sees animals... doesn't matter which ones... we had a fly (Fliege) and she was eager to catch it... so she got her chair, climbed on top of it and tried catching it with her cup. Later at night she actually got it with her bare hands *lol*
Chilling out in her rocking chair
In the afternoon we went outside in our hot 36Degrees C!!! I don't know what I was thinking but the kids had fun and I enjoyed this lovely weather



At night we had a great Ladies' Night with our subdivision... everybody had a very good time and I was soooooo happy to get out by myself. I really needed it and enjoyed it to the fullest :). We have the best neighborhood!!! I tell you... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a great summer. Kiss the babies for us...love to you all Patty