Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Splash Park

The kids while I work...
If Henry is not tired enough he needs to fall asleep in my arms... he loves it of course and it only takes a couple of minutes and he's out. It's funny since he's always wrapping his hands around his head when he falls out (not in this picture)... He's such a sweet kid... Zoe is talking a lot! And she knows what she wants... she's very funny and entertains us 100% *lol*
Yesterday I went with the kids to a play ground and the splash park... Zoe didn't even wanna go in the water :(... she talked about wanting to go to the splash park for so many days and since she had a runny nose I didn't go and today when we were there she said she wanted to go to the "spielplatz" :( (playground)... funny girl.


too much sun in his face... thought I post it anyways ;)
Done with the water ... :(

No comments: