Thursday, June 28, 2012

This Week

Henry had a lot of sleep to catch up on I guess... he always fell asleep anywhere, anytime... being sick is very exhausting...
We went to a birthday party on MON afternoon... fun times... 
Too much fun... fallen asleep again in my arms before bedtime...
My little smiley... he's always so happy. He really wants to walk!!! He loves to stand up and he wants to pull himself up already. Crawling isn't a topic yet but I'm sure it'll happen in the next week, he's sooo excited to move and reach things... he plays so well by himself as well as Zoe always has and still does! 

Waking up from his nap and when he sees me, he always smiles :). So I sent Meike this picture and told her:"There is nothing better than your son waking up, smiling at you when he sees you"
Here the response picture *lol*... my Daddy :)... we were watching the soccer games... chatting to each other what a good or bad play etc. I love whatsapp :)
And today a bittersweet moment for me... I always dragged this moment... Henry was already ready for the cart seat for weeks but I never put him in it... since all his younger friends already had their first shopping cart tour, I guess I had to give in and let him sit in the real deal :(... my little baby grows up way too fast. He turned already 9 months on TUE, where did the time go???
Henry LOVED sitting next to his sister... they're both so cute together... they love each other so much, hope that'll stay this way ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.........can't believe he how time flys. GM

Anonymous said...

Zum Anbeißen süß, das Pärchen. Zoe erklärt und Henry hört genau zu und strahlt...