Friday, June 8, 2012

amazing kids

Yesterday Zoe was 'on the phone' with Daddy the whole time we were home *lol*... it's funny and as soon as I talk to somebody on the phone she grabs her 'play phone' and talks to her buddies or Daddy... this girl cracks me up.
Another funny thing... we got a package from Germany yesterday (THANK YOU SABINE) and there were two gifts she was allowed to unwrapped so I handed her the gifts and she says: 'Happy Birthday' over and over again. I think she even sang the Happy Birthday Song... she's too much *lol*... an amazing little girl
And my sweet pea... he looks sooo cute. Just wanna cuddle him. He wants to sit up now and play where Zoe is all the time!!!!!!
Today is going to be a great and very busy day... will tell you about it on the WE :).

1 comment:

hel.kyn. said...

Zoe ist eben eine große Imitationskünstlerin. Was Mama macht und kann, das mache und kann ich auch! Und Henry ist im seligen Traumland, so entspannt, wie er schläft.