Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pool

Oh man, I tell you... we have such a great life and such a happy little baby girl :). So yesterday Zoe and I went to the pool (for the first time). Last year we tried putting her in a pool in Baltimore but she didn't like it at all. Well, she still doesn't like it but loved it to play on the side of the pool with all the toys and the water (I think she's too spoiled with her nice warm baths at night).
I always thought it would be so much harder to go to the pool with a toddler but Zoe is such a great kid... it wasn't hard at all so I'll def. do it again. We met with our mom's group but they all came later and I didn't wanna leave Zoe in the sun for too long and left after 1.5 hrs and they just started getting settled in... but that was ok... so now I have a little sunburn *lol*... accidentally burned my belly a little... but oh well... for not wearing any sunscreen I did pretty awesome *lol*... (Zoe of course was covered in sunscreen top to feet).

1 comment:

hel.kyn. said...

Schön zu sehen, mit welchem Eifer Zoe beim Spielen ist.