Thursday, July 28, 2011

All about a car

Somehow Zoe still loves her 'baby' things... I can't get her out of her baby bathtub even though she's getting slowly too big for it...
She didn't like getting transferred into the bigger car seat... when I moved her she was unhappy and pointing to the old one but we need to make her comfortable for her new seat since Henry needs to use her baby seat soon! So we decided to give her a treat and let her sit forward facing now since she's 1.5 yrs old and ready for it anyways... she seems to like it but the bad thing is now she can see everything we eat, drink or have in the front and wants to have it too *rolling eyes*...
Can you see Henry sticking out there? When we were waiting for my car to get checked out, Henry really disformed my belly like I've never seen him doing before! He's a crazy active kid... today I asked my midwife if that's normal? Or if I have to worry... but she says it's totally normal... he mind as well take advantage of it now... soon it'll be too cramped in there and he won't be able to move as much.
Zoe and I were cleaning out my car the other day. We're ready to get a new one now. Frank is trying like crazy to get the model/type/color combination we wanna have but apparently (you'll be surprised) it's not as easy as you think!!! Well... eventually we might strike a deal or not... we'll see... we'll update you if we have some cool news. And of course I'll make a little photo shoot once we have the new car, posing pregnant with a toddler in front of a minivan is the best thing ever *lol* plus that minivan looks SOOO SEXY!!!... YEAH YEAH YEAH...

No comments: