We had a good ride to Baltimore on SAT. Zoe did great, only slept for one hour and read a lot in her books and was just chillin out, sometimes she complained but when we did our stops one of us always walked around with her so she was on her feet walking a lot during our breaks and that tired her out a little.
Yesterday we had a relaxing morning and after we all napped (the whole house was napping at one time, that was funny)... we went to Patty and Ray's house and had crabs. Ray (Frank's brother) caught them all himself and they were sooooo delicious... I couldn't stop eating. Even Zoe is now crab-ptised *lol*... she loved them too. We had a great day, here the proof of some very delicious super fresh seafood:
ready to get steamed:
Today after Zoe's nap, Norma and I took Zoe to an indoor play area in a library. Since I couldn't find any play areas we were here last time I contacted somebody via meetup.com who is having a playgroup in this area... and she suggested this place... it was AWESOME... way cooler than everything we have in Michigan and it's even for free!!! But then again they have only this one option as far as I know and we have more different types of indoor play areas up in Michigan:




ready to get steamed:
Today after Zoe's nap, Norma and I took Zoe to an indoor play area in a library. Since I couldn't find any play areas we were here last time I contacted somebody via meetup.com who is having a playgroup in this area... and she suggested this place... it was AWESOME... way cooler than everything we have in Michigan and it's even for free!!! But then again they have only this one option as far as I know and we have more different types of indoor play areas up in Michigan:



Frank left this morning for NYC (Bz Meeting) and will come back WED sometime during the day. THU we might fit in a family day by going to the aquarium in the Inner Harbor and FR we'll head back home.
Update on little Henry... he's doing well, is very active and it seems to me he wants to come out now and play as well!!! I'm feeling great besides the hot weather out here... I'm glad this pregnancy is going so well... I can't imagine being pregnant any different while having a toddler to take care of as well. Thank you little Henry and my also to my great body!


3 comments:
Das zweite Bild wo Zoe auf das Telefon drueckt sieht genauso aus wie du! Ich habe Zoe erst gar nicht erkannt. Schaue mal Bilder von dir an und vergleiche, totale Ahnlichkeit. Aber das kommt ja auch immer auf den Winkel und Gesichtsausdruck an :-) Viel Spass in Baltimore.
Ich finde Bild drei mit dem Löffel ist ein typischer Rona-Blick. ;)
Viel Spaß euch noch!
Jup, stimme Euch zu... habe ich gestern zu meiner Schwiegermutter gesagt... Zoe sieht exactly aus wie ich damals... echt irre... wenn man nicht wuesste, dass es Zoe ist, kann man es glatt als Mini-Rona durchgehen lassen :). Ja, ist bestimmt auch viel der Winkel... meine kleine Suesse... ist echt die beste. Burger mit Cookie... urgh... scheint zu schmecken *lol*
Post a Comment