Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pics from Sunday and Today

Norma had some pics from Sunday that I want to share: Father and son (Ray):
Father and son (Frank):
Zoe's Aunt Patty gave me a relaxing time to eat crabs without taking care of Zoe, she was very busy exploring the garden with Aunt Patty:
Jammi, tomatoes:
Relaxing in the garden... man was it hot:
My In Laws: Norma and Henu:
My little Cutie and I:
Father and daughter :)
Zoe with Uncle Ray:
Today Norma, Zoe and I went to the mall and ended our shopping trip in the children play area... afterwards Zoe was so tired, she even went to bed a little bit earlier... fun fun fun:
She can go up and down the slide all by herself... my little big girl :(
Goofing around... Norma wanted to get the sticker on the picture and told me that after I sat down already with my by belly... I didn't get up of course but just moved to the side:
We had a great day and Frank will be back tomorrow afternoon which will be even more fun. We might go to the aquarium on THU but some plans just got changed around so we'll see what we'll do in the end. I'll keep you posted ;).

2 comments:

SitSit said...

Sieht nach viel Spaß aus. :-)

Irina und Thorsten said...

Rona, Du siehst super aus. Schön, dass es Dir so gut geht!
Have fun in Baltimore!!!! :-)))
Ganz liebe Grüße aus Lohr!