Well... I'm an independent woman again and it feels amazing. This morning when I drove my car out to the shop I was so excited to drive it again. I love Frank's car but it's just not the right fit for me so I'm very happy to get my own new car that I chose :). Speeding over the interstate with my car was the best feeling ever... first I wanted to leave Zoe at home but somehow my brain was working crazy again figuring out how I am gonna stand 1-2 hrs all by myself. I totally wanted to take a walk but then the questions came up: where am I gonna put my purse and my two water bottles? Too much weight to carry so I decided to take the peanut with me and packed everything up, dropped off the car at the shop and Zoe and I took our 3 mile walk. I just love our stroller and I seriously prefer to take a walk pushing a stroller with baby inside than taking a walk all by myself. Zoe actually liked it a lot since the area wasn't known to her instead of cruising three times around the neighborhood *lol* (Sita found that VERY boring back when she visited us *lol*). As long as I get my workout in... I don't care :). After our walk, we stopped at McDoof, mommy got an iced coffee and Zoe her banana and my car was fixed :). I'm one happy woman again.
I stayed at home all day yesterday and was bored to death! I actually started cleaning the house just to do something! Once Frank came home Zoe was just running around playing with him like a wild child... you could totally tell we haven't been out all day *lol*... she's just like us, she needs to get out and do something, see something... and if it's just running out to get groceries! Too funny.
Well... we have some more great news... as I type Frank is driving with my car to the dealership, getting my car evaluated and leaving a deposit for our new fancy car. The problem is that the one we'd like to have is not available right now, not even the model/type. And since this is a big purchase I'm not really willing to settle for anything different than we chose. And now that my car is fixed we have time anyways and can just wait it out until it's available again. Until then I'll enjoy driving my little speedy and look forward when the time comes to transfer all the baby equipment into our new car... here some pics of it... isn't it GOOD looking?

We'll get it in Tafetta White like you can see here:

My trips to Costco won't be any problem any more... this is the view without the last row which I probably won't use anyways unless we have visitors in town. The cool thing, the last row can sit very comfortably three people... I tested it out and I loved it... so visitors... come on over :)

Yeah, welcome to my new cockpit, ready to take off? This is actually the interior color we chose: Truffle Leather (at least it looks like it... I think it is... hard to tell with these pics)

And here in WHITE again

Uh WOW... this car just looks amazing and once you drive it you just fall in love immediately!!! The good thing about having this addition... now we'll keep the baby equipment in this one and Frank's car won't be used for family trips anymore unless we need his All-Wheel-Drive in the winter ;)... so no switching around of car seat anymore... this will be so cool. *DREAM*... hopefully you'll still find me at home when we have it and not only driving around the whole day *lol*


3 comments:
Car shopping is always exciting! Wieso ist denn eure Kombination nicht verfuegbar? Kann man den nicht irgendwo in den USA finden? I wuerde aber auch genau das nehmen was ihr wollt, die paar Monate warten macht dann auch nichts... den Wagen fahrt ihr Jahre! Viel Stauruam, klasse! Dann muessen wir euch mal besuchen und auch in der Kutsche fahren ;-) Urlaub steht bei uns aber im Moment nicht an :-( Sag mal, hast du nicht den Queen B Kinderwagen? Ich habe noch kein Foto gesehen!
Ja klar, den Queen B habe ich schon lange, muss nur noch den Toddler Seat kaufen und dann stelle ich n Bild rein. Ist der Rote geworden, habe n guten Deal mal wieder gemacht bei ByeByeBaby, habe lange genug gewartet und immer nach Reduzierung gefragt.. letztendlich ne Menge Geld gespart *FREU*
Das Problem mit dem Honda ist, dass wg. der Katastrophe in Japan der Bau des Wagens / der Teile sehr gering war fuer ne Zeit und die Nachfrage groesser als Angebot zurzeit... somit muss unser Haendler ueberall die Augen aufhaben und schaun wo unser Wunschmodel zum Vorschein kommt und dann zugreifen... aber wir haben wirklich keine Eile... ich liebe meinen Wagen und freue mich natuerlich auf den neuen aber solange ich n Auto habe und mobil bin ist alles guddi *lol*
Hi Rona,
super Auto, looks cool!!! Was ist das für ein Modell??? ;-)
Wir müssen uns wahrscheinlich auch ein neues Auto kaufen nächstes Jahr, unser BMW qualmt so blau... :-((( Nicht gut. Wir sind auch schon am Schauen, was wir denn wohl nehmen! :-)
Problem mit den Autos mit Teilen aus Japan kennen wir von einem Freund, der wollte einen Nissan Qashqai. Seit vorletzter Woche hat er ihn, aber er wollte ihn schon im Januar! Zwischendurch war sogar der Deutschland Importeur von Nissan nicht mehr erreichbar, weder per Handy, Fax, Post, Mail. Einfach untergetaucht, Hammer!
Wir drücken Euch die Daumen, dass Euer Auto schnell verfügbar ist!!
Post a Comment