Tuesday, January 12, 2010

taking walks

Wow, it's only 2 weeks and 2 days until our due date! Since I had some painful days of moving around I finally decided it's enough of being pregnant. Even though I really enjoy it... the pain is not fun at all... the pain comes probably from loosening up the muscles for her big entrance and getting the body ready for labor.
It's so crazy!!! The nature knows how to make it great for the expecting moms... all that great experiences during pregnancy that you really enjoy being pregnant and don't wanna miss the baby in the baby anymore... but then when it's getting time... the pain that you just wanna get her out!
So I started taking walks after work... a nice walk around in the neighborhood with the great fresh air... it's a little chilly outside but it just smells awesome and it is sooo good coming home after a nice fresh walk. Here some pics of the neighborhood again :)... the lake is frozen and snow has piled up a little on the ice surface:
the sunset makes the clouds red:
remember, this pics have been taken by my IPhone... if I would've had a great camera... it would've been a dream sky on this picture, I'm just to lazy to take a camera with me:
and almost home, here our house to the left and our nice neighbors to the right... you can see, all the houses have kind of a similar style:
Oh, and by the way... I started noticing that I have braxton hicks contractions... my belly is getting ready and practices already for the big day... they don't hurt at all... I think I had some of them already earlier but since they don't hurt, I didn't notice!!! ;)... the belly is getting very hard and then it gets back to normal.
On Saturday I'll have an appt. with a photographer. We're going to shoot some nice pics with the baby belly. And then when Zoe is here we're going to shoot some pics again, but with Zoe :)... then my belly won't be nice anymore for a while I guess :(... but NO stretch marks so far *YEAH*.
On Thursday we have our next midwife appt. but I don't expect any news ;)... just the normal stuff as usual: good and healthy baby and 'mom to be' shooting for a natural and good going birth with the supporting and excited 'father to be' at our side... what else can you ask for??? I'm soooo HAPPY :)... lalalalalaaa :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Rona!
So schön zu hören, dass es Dir gut geht und Du Dich so schön auf die Geburt vorbereitest. Finde das ja alles sehr spannend!
Schöne Idee mit den Fotos vom Babybauch!
Bei Euch sieht es wirklich toll aus!

Das mit dem Telefonieren schaffen wir auch noch ;-)
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Irina