Thursday, January 14, 2010

38 weeks

Here we are again! Can't believe it's Thursday again... well today I did take the picture again in the early morning... so my eyes are still half closed ;)... but we're focusing here on little Zoe and you can see... not much of a different than last week. I don't 'see' it anymore that I get bigger but apparently by belly grew 1cm again in this week. I didn't gain one pound *g* and all tests that have been done are negative so we're in very very good shape. Have some great news on my blood pressure... you won't believe it but it was only 110/80!!! WOW... during the whole pregnancy it was never ever that low in the midwife's office... I was doing a little dance in the office after I went on the scale :)... it was just too good of a day today.
Heartbeat is great and the midwife was giving us an estimate on her current weight from what she felt... she must be ca. 6 lbs big, how cute... still so tiny... I'm very glad, you know in the end she has to come out somehow! Since Dec 4th to today she gained 2 lbs. Hope she won't make a very big growing step within the next 2 weeks or I'll be horrified pushing her out... but I think she's an average baby... no surprises.
My hips still give me a very stupid pain. Getting up or moving around hurts a lot... but if you get up and walk the pain out it's getting less with each step. That's at least a little relief.
What else is new? Oh yes, Frank assembled the changing table, it looks awesome and when the dresser is setup as well and a little more decoration is setup I'll post an updated picture of her room as well... it's not ready yet! I know, I know... not much time left, but I think if we would've had the feeling that she would come any minute than it would've been all be done already. I think she comes in the last January week so we're still good to go on our time clock :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alles so liebevoll vorbereitet für die kleine Zoe. Nochmals die besten Wünsche für das bevorstehende Ereignis.
Ganz herzliche Grüße!
Helene Kynast