One scary thing, since we're having our due date today and next week THU will be week 41 we needed to schedule an appt. additional to the next midwife appt. with the hospital for an extra checkup on the baby and contractions! That's totally uncool I have to say! We'll needless to say but I don't think that she is still in my belly by that time... but who knows...
So today we just went to the midwife and then I went to the mall, took a walk inside the mall... it's way warmer in there ;). Since I wasn't feeling so well and being cranky I decided to go home, watch my lunch soaps (bringing home baby and pregnancy for dummies). And then I took a nap... yes... I took a nap again... urgh... I'm totally not a nap girl. I'm such a morning person but when it comes to naps I feel so miserable after I get up. But a nice cold walk outside stimulated my brain cells again and now I'm awake and good again. These walks are just awesome. Ok, it's getting a little too cold now but I'm still walking (-9 Degrees C right now plus wind). And at nights Frank and I take a walk together :).


No comments:
Post a Comment