So... since I was sick all last week (stupid sinuses) and very crappy because I could barely breath through my nose => less sleep... I decided to make tomorrow my last work day and start my maternity leave on Monday. Today we were again at the midwife and everything looks normal again, besides my blood pressure :(... it was 110/90. My second number was never that high... I guess it is the nose spray I took besides inhaling to free my nose ways. But oh well... on the positive side I didn't gain any weight for the second week in a row now :).
Yesterday we took a tour through the hospital and checked out the unit where the deliveries happen. Was ok... it's a hospital, what can I say! ;)... but our midwives are just great so we'll be in good hands.


1 comment:
Hallo Rona!!
Du siehst einfach fantastisch aus auf diesen Fotos!!!!! Die sind ja so toll! Und ihr Kinderzimmer ist einfach klasse, ganz nach meinem Geschmack!!
Schön, dass Du jetzt daheim bist und Dir noch ein wenig Ruhe gönnen kannst vor der Geburt.
Vielleicht können wir am Sonntag telefonieren?
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Irina
Post a Comment