Sunday, January 31, 2010

Camcorder

First of all... WHO voted for after Feb. 7th? Not acceptable!!! Somebody wants to make me more upset, am I right? *lol*
Well... I don't know how much longer I'll survive being pregnant! I don't even wanna sleep anymore because the tons of bathroom runs are getting very ridiculous! Getting up somehow, feeling all the pressure again that is going on in my pelvis, walking in pain to the bathroom, getting into bed, going back to sleep for a little bit before it's time to get up again! Urgh, I'm really DONE. Last night I even considered not to sleep at all... but I guess being totally tired when labor actually starts is not a good idea either *lol*.
I have some good news as well. Frank has completed all his research on a camcorder for us (he's our research guru. I just don't have the patient for it. But he's really going into details and is on every website there is about the product, reads reviews etc. I'm very glad he takes care of it *g*...). So yesterday we went shopping, got the Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V and now I'm working on my part of the deal, figuring the tool out and getting to know all its tricks, how to make little movies to post them on the blog etc.! I'm very lucky that Zoe won't be able to say anything about not wanting to be filmed and photographed all the time *lol*... on the other hand shots of my better half I have to sneak in :).
And the other good news is that I had some cramps yesterday when we were out. But somehow they went away after a while :(... we had a very nice Saturday again and also had our WE breakfast out... who knows... maybe that one was our last one alone?
Alright, now I'm getting ready for my morning walk. We might do my taxes today, get that one out of the way before we'll be busy feeding, changing diapers and calming down Zoe ;).

No comments: