Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New home office

Did I post the new home office already? I think I didn't! Here a picture of it... we moved it downstairs into the previous 'reading room' and we love it. Now we have all the bedrooms upstairs and all the other rooms downstairs. We like it a lot... Well... I know... I have to be patient. I guess it's just tough for me to enjoy being lazy!!! Just came back from my morning walk... I think today I'm gonna try for three walks. I heard you'll recover better if you're walking a lot prior to giving birth.
I have found already two shows I started watching: natural births at home/ in birth centers and bringing home baby.
Tomorrow I'm having Franziska over for brunch... I look forward to that.
Ok, time for my shows... and lunch :).
@ Jela & Jenny: Yeah... I guess she's not gonna be born on January, 26th! Tomorrow is my guess day... but I don't think she'll decide for that one either.

3 comments:

Jela said...

Schon übel... Zoe ist noch nicht mal auf der Welt und ärgert ihre Tante schon. Tzzz... aber vielleicht wird sie ja noch ein Januarbaby, auf jeden Fall ein Wassermann *G*.

Rona said...

*lol* Ich lach mich kaputt... haste aber recht :). Na, wird auf jeden Fall ein Wassermann, denn nach 2 wochen leiten die ja ein... die Placenta spielt ja nicht mehr allzu lange den 'Versorger'.

Anonymous said...

Hihi, dann viel Spaß. Bin auch Wassermann und mein Papa auch. Meine Mama meinte immer sie zieht jetzt dann aus - zwei Wassermänner im Haus seien das Letzte. ;-)