Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Espresso Cup

Today we did big shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond. That's a store where you can buy almost everything for the house hold... kitchen, bath and bedroom stuff and more... here our new little espresso cups with a finished espresso in it... i'm finalizing my latte's every day :)... they taste sooo good :)Luckily while breast feeding one cup a day is ok as well *YEAH*. Well Zoe is used to one cup of coffee a day, why should she bother when she's out ;)... it's just too delicious.
So funny... the first time I noticed something wasn't right with me was when I haven't had a taste for coffee anymore... who would've thought I was pregnant! Well, Frank knew already... but I had no clue until that day *lol*. But as you can tell... I got that taste back... but it lasted a couple of weeks... very weird.
... 4 more days to go.

2 comments:

Doug and/or Dana said...

Hey, that looks delicious, I want some! I am so excited I get to visit you and your family!!! Lets chat next week since you will be home :-)

Rona said...

Na hoer mal, wenn Du hier bist, dann wird die Maschine heiss laufen :)... ist doch klaro :)