Saturday, January 30, 2010

best husband there is

Guck Guck... jup... we're still here and nothing happened yet. It's very amazing how often woman can run to the bathroom during the pregnancy. I had such an easy going pregnancy and only if I had to, visit the bathroom once at night... now I'm constantly running to the bathroom!!! Unbelievable!!! But I'm very lucky that it just started a week ago and not earlier... I still sleep very good in between the bathroom runs ;).
And then I have to tell you I'm so lucky to have the best husband there is. He takes awesome care of us and yesterday night he came up with the idea to run out to the movie rental place, get some movies and ice cream *OMG*... he's so patient with me and tries to make it as comfortable as he can. I'm so in love with him :). He'll be such a great daddy... I totally look forward to our time together with our little one. Until then we enjoy the time we have alone :).
Ok, time for my morning walk. I feel much better moving around, keeps the energy and the spirit up and keeps the pain away :).

1 comment:

Doug and/or Dana said...

Right on! Keep it up. This waiting time is just as special and important for all of you. It makes the arrival the more special. We are all very excited for you and glad you are taking your time. No worries, you will enjoy your baby for a lifetime!