Jup... she's still too comfortable in there I guess. At least we've made our 40 weeks picture and in a little bit we'll go to our 40 weeks midwife appt! Let's go with the flow and get it done... So... today... no plans other than the midwife appt. so I'm gonna stop by at the mall after the appt. and walk around a lot :)... check out some stores and bring back the cool diaper utensils dispenser (didn't fit on our furniture) and then I might go to the movies... depends on my mood ;). Ok, I have to check out what movies are on at what times... and then I have to get ready and go! Will keep you posted when I come back...


2 comments:
Don't worry Rona she'll come. Remember she is half American and us Americans are not nearly as punctual as the Germans. I still have my money on February 2. Just relax have fun and spend your last couple of days with Frank doing all those things you'll suddenly you'll discover you won't be able to do anymore. Go out have a nice meal together, watch a movie, and sleep. Soon in the future you'll realize how much you miss a full nights sleep. Good Luck and keep your spirits up, she'll be here soon!
I Agree..........(norma)
Post a Comment