Saturday, September 5, 2009

We got married

We got married on August, 27th in Toledo, Ohio. We dressed up and met with our coworker who takes professional pictures at 9 AM in the morning and then headed out to start our adventure of getting married. It was very exciting... first we needed to get our Marriage Certificate at the City Hall and then we needed to wait about 2 hrs to get a few minutes with the judge at the court house who legally married us in the room next to the court room (I was glad he didn't married us IN the court room, I would've felt very weird and as if I've done something wrong *lol*). That was my first time in the court, I only new it from the movies but was never there in person.

4 comments:

Jela said...

Congratulations!

Merle said...

Und ich habe mich schon über "We still enjoy our honeymoon" gewundert... ;) Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!

Aggi´s World said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!! Wow, schwesterherz Du siehst echt umwerfend aus!!!

LG Björni

Die Ullu ;-) said...

Ihr beide sehr wirklich süss zusammen aus und wahnsinnig glücklich. Alles alles Glück der Welt schick ich euch aus Wien!!