Friday, May 1, 2009
Ladies Night!
Tonight just the four German Girls of us enjoyed a pure Ladies night... no guys and babies allowed ;). It was so cool to hang out again after such a long time. We had these delicious plates with different kinds of cheese, salami/pepperoni, ham, tomatoes... it was DELICIOUS! The girls had a glass of wine with it as well.
Steph, Prego (ok, not pregnant anymore, but still our 'Prego') and Sandra (I took the picture by the way, that's why I'm missing *lol*)
Sandra and I went shopping before we had dinner and found surprise eggs (Ueberraschungseier) they're very famous in Germany... a must ;). So we thought that would be a nice 'desert' for us... it's basically something sweet (chocolate), something to play with (toy inside that you have to build) and a surprise (you don't know what you're going to get)... I think that was the advertising if I remember right. Anyways... it's a delicious chocolate egg and inside you'll have a surprise toy that you either have to build yourself or it's a figure... here a picture where we're building our toys...
And this was inside of it... that was funny... you're never too old for such things ;)
And... my car was in the shop today again. Got new outer rods, brake fluid and tires got aligned... all I can say... sexy drive :)... I can tell the different in driving and that makes it even less harder on you spending all that money! *lol*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Bei wem war das denn? Die Wand sieht ja toll aus. Das Essen natuerlich auch :-)
Post a Comment