Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Home...

Hihi, just kidding. I'm not moving again... but just to give you an idea where I spend most of my time lately *lol* this is where Frankie lives. Here you see the 'backside' of the Condo. Behind the balcony and the first window to the right is the dining room/ kitchen. The next window to the left is the second bedroom and the third window from right is the master bedroom (very nice and BIG... with a great big walking closet :)... I occupy already 1/3 of that closet *lol*...The one open garage is his with entrance to the 'foyer' and if you look from the front:
You can see the balcony again where the dining room is and the big window brings sunshine into the living room. The left entrance is the front door where you go normally go in and then you have to go upstairs right away. The condo is basically on the second level. It's a VERY nice place... I even have my own bathroom ;). Love it :)

No comments: