Thursday, May 7, 2009

St. Louis and BigFoot

Yeah... I saw BigFoot!!! The trip to St. Louis was just awesome... the sales calls were very good. I really enjoy working in the other branches... and going on sales calls is pretty cool every now and then. I'm so amazed by how comfortable I've become standing in front of people. My school mates from about 10 years ago wouldn't think that I would've been ever able to do that... yeah... quiet lakes are deep!!! (Don't know if I can translate this 'sentence' one to one...). 
Ed wanted to take a picture with me next to the monster... *lol*... I'm actually not that small!!! The car is just so HUGE!!! 
Some nice landscape pics


The next day I went with Gina on Sales Calls into the totally other direction... first day 2 hrs south, second day 2 hrs north... here the Missouri State University. Very nice place I have to say
Weird vehicles:
The University of Quincy, IL
We bought some very delicious cookies for our clients in this very unique bakery. It was a great shop and tasted so good. All homemade... *yammi*. It totally looks like old school... I liked it a lot. Can you see the sign: 'Rona's homemade patisserie'? 
No? I think you need new glasses!!! ;) hihi... just kidding... 
Yes, we actually also do WORK!!! Even though it might not look like it ;). On the way back my flight got delayed but it wasn't that bad. Just 1.5 hrs or so... I was able to do some emails at the airport which was pretty good.
Unfortunately my body wants to get sick I think... Monday I was feeling very tired. Tuesday all day long with Ed in the car who was sick already didn't really help me getting better. And today my throat hurts. But I drink this totally not tasty hot water with ginger... that should help the throat... I mean I'm not seriously sick... but I get the signs... and I'm trying to beat my body up with eating tons of vitamins *lol*... drinking bad tasting stuff ;)... I'm gonna make it. 
Tomorrow I'm gonna fly out again :)... this time not on business but personal *YEAH*. Destination will be Detroit. Hopefully the weather will be somehow good so we can do a little Harley Tour... that would be so cool. If not than we'll have a lot of fun as well... we always have ;)... 
Oh, I think somebody in the house has his fireplace going... it smells like it... or maybe an accident *lol*... ashes all over the apartment!!! Yeah... this time it's not me though!!! I'm not using my fireplace anymore. It's finally getting warmer here and I'm not in the mood of using it right now... it's just too much work and frustration *lol*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huuuhu...
das Bild mit dir neben dem Monstertruck ist toll!! =)

Ganz lieben Gruss,

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hallo Rona-Mädel,

habe mich gerade in unseren Urlaub zurückversetzt, das war ja sooo toll!!! Und von dem Essen hören wir gar nicht auf zu schwärmen!!!
Wie ich sehe, geht es Dir sehr gut!!
Fühl Dich fest gedrückt von uns beiden!!

Ganz liebe Grüße,
Irina und Thorsten