Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hello March

So March is already here... the weather has been quite interesting here. Very warm at times and of course no snow but last FR and also yesterday we had a crazy Thunderstorm going through our town... every new day is a surprise... 
When I did my online clothing shopping for the kids (mainly uniforms for school) Henry saw this 'cool' shirt and asked me to get it for him :)... hihi.. little munchkin 
Daddy Daughter Dance. Zoe saw the advertising in the gym and asked Frank to go there with her again and they both had a great time again...
I just thought this little essay from Zoe was so wonderful I have to share it:

We survived 12 weeks of ballet! No more ballet for Zoe anymore and we celebrated it with a dinner out at her favorite Sushi place ;)
Here the crazy Thunderstorm that came through last FR right at school pickup time!!! :( it was a bit scary but at least we were inside the car and nothing happened to us.



My little hot dogs ;)

The Henry Ford Museum is always a great destination
With the 4H the kids attended a 'mini horse show' clinic... it was basically just to learn how to 'show' a mini horse and of course they had sweets and treats that were a bigger hit than watching the clinic!

 I got some new cleaning cloths and after I tried them out the kids wanted to try them out too... I guess that's a winner :)... no chemicals needed only the cloths and water and it's clean afterwards and germs free... hard to believe but it works... I cannot stop cleaning now *lol*...


No comments: