Well, let's backtrack a little before celebrating that little munchkin... Dad's Christmas package finally arrived on January 30th!!! Woot Woot... the kids were thrilled. Zoe woke up that day with a fever so she was home sick that day and it was a great timing for this package to arrive, they were all over the gifts and assembled the Lego pieces like a pro and were so excited about it all :).
So now to that little big girl!!! Wow... 7 years already?! Time flies, and she's aiming for 10 years and being a teenager already. Luckily she cannot speed up the time any faster than it goes already ;)... funny thing was that the FR before her Birthday we were going to her school and they had no heat on a very cold day so we were able to turn around and only Henry had a few hours of pre-school that day and Zoe and I got to spend some time alone together which was very nice. We baked the cakes and after we picked up Henry from school her Birthday cake was ready to be decorated and look what a great job they did. They had so much fun, Henry already asked me to make the same cake on his birthday as well.The Birthday gifts...
Partyyyyyy... we had about 12 adults and 12 kids or so... it was a normal party for us and a lot of fun and I made all new dishes which they liked a lot.
One of Zoe's gifts was a bow and arrow which I wasn't fond of at first but then they had so much fun with it (it was made of foam)... for a few days it was the hit thing and Henry tried to take it off Zoe because he said it's a boy toy but he wouldn't have a chance on that one *lol*...
Little heart giveaways for Zoe's class honoring her Birthday. We made a little bag for each child and those cookies are always super delicious and the kids decorate them themselves, they even cut some of them themselves (ausstechen) so we're always having a lot of fun baking cookies together:
A few days after her birthday we paid Chuck E. Cheese our visit and the kids were shooting and playing and having a blast...
Last Friday I did my very first 'paint and pour' where you go to a place with friends and paint a painting each. It was a lot of fun and I think I did pretty good. I loved it so much I want to do it again... so I'll sign up soon and for sure our house will be more decorated very soon :).
Valentines Day is here and what is Valentine's Day without giveaways? Zoe's school requires home made Valentine's cards and not the general store bought things which I have to agree with... the first time I saw the amount of 'trash' that came into the house I was baffled. And the best home made giveaway you can make that can be 'used' aka eaten are cookies... is a lot of fun baking them together and decorating them - even Frank helped us this time which was a first for him and the kids taught him our rules, it was so sweet :)... they turned out super cute and this time we needed some for Zoe's class mates and Henry's class mates... well I think I'm done making cookies for a few weeks at least *lol*... but again, it's so much fun and a great activity with the kids - and no trash at the end *lol* because they all land in the tummies and they are so yummy.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, hope you're all having a great day today. We accomplished all our Valentine's tasks and will enjoy a very delicious home made family dinner tonight and now it's time to Zumba off some of the calories I took in while eating one or two cookies *lol*...


No comments:
Post a Comment