Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sushi and Willow Run

I forgot what the occasion was why we went out eating Sushi... Zoe might've had a great test result or something... there was something that we wanted to celebrate... oh yes I remember... Zoe had ballet and we finally were able to 'watch' her. Her room is in the corner so the parents cannot see anything from the waiting room but the last practice of the month or so they let the parents go inside the studio and let them watch the kids dance. Needless to say she didn't want to dance for the other parents or me (just another excuse to not go to ballet) but I mentioned that we can celebrate the little recital with a dinner out at her favorite Sushi place - and it worked :) (I still had to use up the coupon that was about to expire anyway so it worked out for all of us). Zoe even tried Calamari and she LOVED it... that child is something! Fine with me... I consider Sushi being healthy :). And Henry loves his little rolls with just cucumber in it... everybody is happy
January we were able to go into the Willow Run Museum (in our little town) for free and if we can get something free and spend some quality time together - we take it :). It was fun... it wasn't very big but the kids loved it and we spent a few hours there which was really cool.













No comments: