Poooooop :)
The book fair at the school. One morning we got greeted in the morning by Clifford the Dog... fun fun fun
Our experiment with the Sugar Crystals turned out amazing and apparently very yummy too :)
It's March, Reading Month (at least at Zoe's school - not sure if it's a 'thing' or it actually is like all these other 'event' days that are happening)... Zoe has a challenge to take pictures of unusual places where you could read... so here are her pics :)
After my FR Night workout class we got some frozen yoghurt... it was sooo warm yesterday... like SUMMER... and today it's so crazy cold again... those temp hikes are crazy but what do you expect when living in Michigan :)... I'm really excited for the spring / summer... we already have buds on the trees... cannot wait for Michigan to show their spring colors... they are always sooo rich and screaming happiness... yeah yeah yeah
I needed a new profile picture... my new glasses actually broke :(... well not broke but got a scratch on them and apparently I have an anti scratch thing on them and I got warranty on them so I'll get new lenses but I haven't gotten the glasses back... but I really love my old glasses too :)... I forgot how much I loved them... makes me look more hard and not so soft like the new ones... I really enjoy wearing glasses as much as it could be a hassle and a heartache sometimes... I love them....

Oh, yes my new adventures... :)... I'm excited for it and I have all these crazy new ideas in my head. I'll let you know soon about it... a very big day is coming up for me on Monday... so stay tuned... I want the post to be perfect for that :).


No comments:
Post a Comment