Can't believe that little girl is already 4 years old now :(... time really flies. And on the other side I cannot believe that I have been staying at home for 4 years and not had her in day care or pre school yet?! I'm crazy *lol*
I have a really hard time starting her with pre school... checking out all the options and calculating and I still haven't made up my mind which school will be the best for her. While the Elementary school I have picked out already ;). That's way easier but maybe only because it's further away and not right around the corner ;). It's time to let go and have her start school (Kindergarten).
Here some pics of our amazing Birthday Girl... we had a lot of fun and party will follow on the weekend.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes for Breakfast and Parmesan Cheese Risotto for Dinner (Zoe's wishes)
Henry Ford Museum (her wish as well). Henry didn't even wanna be in the stroller one time... he was so excited to see HIS Shoo Shoo Trains ;)
Changing Oil Fluids, Tires and checking out the car
Chocolate Ice Cream... of course she had a big tummy ache at the end of the day but oh well... it's her birthday we can go a little chocolate crazy on this special day :)
The next day we got another couple of inches (I think 8 inches - about 15cm) more snow on top of what we still had plus our subdivision is a sheet of ice so we have to drive very careful. Frank is hating it and can't wait for it to be spring I guess while the kids and I really enjoy this winter wonderland.
Isn't this an amazing pictu










No comments:
Post a Comment