Monday, February 10, 2014

More Snow

It seems to be one of the original Michigan Winters here this year :)... at least from what I heard from back then. We just got another couple of inches of snow on the weekend. I don't know what other kind of food would be a perfect fit for such days than a real nice crock pot dish like this one: BBQ Rips :)... YUM...
Zoe waiting for Oma to come online and chat with her :)
Date Night Out... look how high the snow piled up in the parking lot of Walmart... crazy :)
Zoe's Sacher Torte as her Birthday Cake incl. Rainbow Sprinkles (as requested)
Today at the Henry Ford Museum. It was 'Macy's Day'... lots of fun stations for the kids to play and do different things. Even better than just the Museum and that is already lots of fun for them. What a great thing that I did get the membership this year.





The Jungle Gym. I met another baby sitter - interviewed her. I've met with three young great Ladies who I all like a lot. Christian already baby sat and it was a big success, the kids love her and even ask for when she comes back?! I think it couldn't have been any better than this :). But I'd like to have a couple numbers just so I have a little 'network' that I can call in case one is not available.


No comments: