Yesterday we had our typical lunch play date with a couple of moms while the host makes lunch and guests bring a side dish. It was super great again... we've met so many great people here.
Today we met at Xtreme Bounce again for 'Toddler Takeover' and it truly was a toddler takeover... holy moly *lol*... some preschools were off this week and you could tell but it wasn't bad at all since if they're all under 5 there is no big scene or fights or so... they get along very well and Zoe and Henry had such a great time:
Kimberly and her two boys. Adelheid and I were offering to help anywhere we could but she's handling her three kids so well by herself. Cutiepies...
I actually took the kids to the dentist before bounce and we had a great success! Both kids let the hygienist and the dentist check their teeth. At least we got the 'check' part somewhat figured out now... if they would let them 'clean' the teeth as well we're good to go. I figured if Henry shows Zoe how it's been done (since he was more into it when I took them to my checkup) it'll be easier and Zoe would let them check easy as well (It was Henry's first time and Zoe's third time). Now today Henry was the big whiner but we made it work and they're both cavity free of course :). Hope next time will be even easier...



















No comments:
Post a Comment