'The Room with a View' :) - there is a song I was just thinking about... I really enjoy this winter wonderland when I eat my breakfast, starring out the window and enjoying this white blanket. Streets are great outside so we're out and about like crazy people again *lol*. This is much needed since the kids really had a bad cabin fever (Decke auf den Kopf gefallen) on the weekend. It was time to break out again and have fun. Zoe even asks me now every morning where we are going today. And if we didn't go anywhere and Daddy comes home and we have dinner... Zoe says: "Well Daddy, we didn't go anywhere today" *lol*... she's too funny... love that little munchkin
Henry wasn't eating his oatmeal anymore while Zoe is still digging it so I make Henry a fruit bowl each morning as well (just like I eat but a smaller version of it)... he LOVES it.Detroit Kid City. A place that opened in 2013 or so I think... I have never been but we checked it out yesterday. It's a farther drive so not really something I would go to again specially with that proud admission price of $10 / child. I'd rather go to the other places I already know and the kids love just as much ;). I love though how many different places they have here in Michigan for the kids. It's really a great state. Yesterday morning the drive was soooo beautiful. All the trees were covered in white due to the cold and frost and snow. It was just like a picture... amazing... I soaked it in as much as I could. Everybody here is so sick of the snow. Frank said I'm the only one still enjoying this weather. Well, at least one :)...
My little munchkin and his cookie. That was the first thing he requested ;). And he sneaked some of Zoe's cookie as well... hahaha...
















1 comment:
Fun fun fun
GM
Post a Comment