After so many days being stuck inside. (Well I went to a play date yesterday with healthy Henry, him and I are the only one still/ again standing.) I took the kids today and wanted to go out. Zoe says to me: 'Momma, I don't wanna go to the fitness center!!!' OMG, it hit me hard... recently the only thing I take them to is the fitness center and they will be dropped off at the day care so nothing fun with Mom or friends :(... but then I put my head straight again and YES, I wasn't planning any play dates because the kids would just fight and I needed a break from it... ok, relieved again, there was a reason behind it ;). Off we went to IKEA to have some fun with mommy :). And we had LOTS of fun :)... I enjoy it so much doing stuff with them. Specially when they're both being so good which they normally are. Took MINUTES to get past this rainbow tunnel *lol*... now I understand why my mom went with us to IKEA so much *hihi*.
Then we went through the kids rooms and in every room we stopped because they could play with something. Oh it was nice and easy :). I just sat in a kids chair and relaxed *lol*
Passing the cafeteria without Henry screaming for food isn't possible! They shared a kids plate and Mommy had a coffee and a tiny piece of sweets. I paid $3.49 for all of it and everybody was happy. Ok, Henry wanted to have more but hey... he can always eat as you know.
And Zoe is sooo creative. She found this 'Winkel' piece and some pencils, she wanted me to take a picture of her coloring on her laptop!!! It's so great to see her and also Henry to be happy with the cheapest things, they think so creative. Henry is running around at home with an empty shoe box for days now. It's the most favorite toy he's playing with right now!







1 comment:
In der Küche ist wohl Zoe die Chefin. Schließlich heißt es ja: viele Köche verderben den Brei.
Post a Comment