Yesterday we went outside and took a little walk/ ride ;)...
This morning... while I was getting Henry ready and fed Zoe always does her own thing and plays around... today she found the map where all the paper for the board meeting were in it (I don't need them really)... then she just went into the office (I forgot to put the rubber band around the handles) grabbed her crayons... went into the kitchen and climbed onto her highchair and started coloring... I couldn't believe my eyes!!!
Well... I'm glad she knows we color at the table ;)... and not on the walls *lol*...
Yesterday Henry wore his first pair of jeans... today his first pair of cords!!!
Ms. 'I wanna eat a cheese stick'- NOW
Goofing aroundHe's always tired *lol*
But giggly
Guck Guck
Well... we have two very happy kids :)
Ok, wanna get some board work done while the kids are busy... ENJOY your day






1 comment:
Hey Rona, süß sind Deine zwei, danke für die pics!!!!
Ja, die Kleinen können einen schon in Erstaunen versetzen :-)
Paulina ist heute abend das erste Mal ohne Festhalten gestanden :-)) War ganz aufgeregt und Paulina konnte gar nicht verstehen, warum (sie war nämlich mit ihrem Buch in der Hand beschäftigt ;-)) )
Post a Comment