We're in the process of getting our house more homy :), YES WE ARE :)... Frank got already some quotes from painters because we want to add some accent walls in our living room... what color do you suggest? We are thinking about a dark brown... like espresso I think... not sure if that's the final color... just the idea of getting our house colorful is just awesome... the garage will be painted so it'll look nice for our whities *lol* and my stroller collection *LOL*...
I got already the decorations for Henry's room, he'll get espresso colored furniture... we won't switch the rooms... Zoe stays where she is and Henry will get the current 'lakeview' guest room. His theme is 'monkey mania' :)... It was on sale so I got an awesome deal and it totally hit me when I saw it... maybe it was the price *hihi*...
Here my just finished decoration in the play room:
you can hardly see it but it's the ABC ;)And some bugs and greens... I should've made a more close up picture!!! Next time
Zoe is very busy running around...
and Henry is very busy sleeping... his head looks so flat because he sleeps so much, his head looks funny dented but it'll all form itself back into a wonderful shaped head :).
Yesterday we had my original mom's group over... lots of people with many running around toddlers... it was so much fun but once bedtime came around the toddlers got over tired and we called it a day. It was very cool though. I prepared a spinach lasagne and Mac'n Cheese with and without shrimp. I tell you... my cooking is becoming pretty good and I love it a lot... I just bought an apron which I can't wait to put on... you'll see :)... it's fun. Very funny, now before Christmas I ordered all these things so I get lots of packages in the next couple of days... lots of presents to myself.
Now I'll enjoy the rest of my self made risotto and then I'll go in the garage and vacuum my car out while the kids are napping... it's needed!





1 comment:
Super, dass ihr etwas Farbe anbringen wollt. Ich kann sehr gut nachempfinden, wie du dich freuen musst. ;) Ich freue mich jetzt schon tierisch auf unseren Umzug, der ja erst in einem Jahr ansteht, aber dann wird es auch Farbe geben!!!
Post a Comment