This is an overwhelming week... everything is great over here, don't worry :)... and you can see by this happy little guy who's our son :) and is on the way to become an awesome sleeper through the night... he's regularly doing 6 hr stretches!!! And he's sooooo mellow and chilled out... it's really amazing. I mean you couldn't ask for an easier baby, seriously! I don't think there is any easier baby out there! We're sooo furtunate to have these two quirlies ;)
Yesterday we went to the mall (just to get out of the house) and I did some great deals on some sticker for the kids room and a blanket for the summer when you wanna sit in the park on the grass and don't get wet or dirty :).
So here is why this week is overwhelming... first off... today is Mom's birthday or would've been her birthday... fresh and young 56 years she would've turned into so of course memories and sadness come up that she can't be with us physically anymore and enjoy these three grandkids of hers. But it's ok... I'm so happy to have had her the time she was around and she knows we all grown into very happy ladies which is I think the one goal she was going for when she was raising us :). Mission accomplished :).
And then I have two friends I know here in Michigan who's one kid is in and out of the hospital because he's not getting enough oxygen (ashma). Well, she lost already her first baby when she was 6 weeks old which is HORRIBLE to even think of once you have kids yourself you just can't imagine loosing a child of your own.
And my other friends son is turning 1 at the end of the month and he's got pneumonia and bronchitis due to a virus infection or so... he's having a hard time breathing and is in the intensive care unit right now for a couple of days to come. Since we went through the time when Henry was in the special care unit for a few days and it's just not ok when they take your kid even though they want to make him feel better... It's just hard for a mom to let go of the child and then see your child being attached to all the machines :(... here is a picture of Caleb:
He's doing better little by little every day and lots of friends putting out their prayers and stuff... and we regularly follow her updates on Facebook ;)... I really hope he's getting better soon. I just can't imagine how she's getting through all this. Luckily her family lives around so her older daughter can be with her grandma during this time.
And my very good friend with Zoe's best friend Janos is leaving for Germany today... I'll bring them to the airport later today... I'm a little sad of course because she stays for a month but she'll enjoy it lots and I'm very happy for her that she goes now and sees all her friends and can go to all the Christmas Markets :). One month is a long time though without her here...
So... I'm kind of mourning (trauern) I guess with all that going on and on the other hand so very happy with our little family and that the kids are so happy and healthy little munchkins. I cannot cuddle them enough :). I just enjoy my life so much were we are right now and how happy and healthy we are and and and... I can go on and on :)... I know if mom would live she would have a GREAT birthday and so I just keep her in my thoughts today as well as my family and the families with the boys and I wish Silke a very good flight and a great time in Germany.
Now I feel better since I write it all down :)... I'm starting a new challenge for me! 30 min pilates per day and I'll hope I loose some inches and weight with it... I'll start this weekend and will monitor my results... loose the inches baby :). Have a great day everybody





No comments:
Post a Comment