Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nikolaus

Hohoho... happy Nikolaus :). Unfortunatetly I totally forgot about this event :(... and got reminded by my German friends yesterday but that was too late, I didn't feel like running to the store or get something together last minute. Next year I'll do it for sure... can somebody please remind me in time *lol*... here in the USA it's not 'common' :(...
So the other day a friend of one of my groups send a Facebook message saying... come and shop in my basement for free: Clothes and Toys Neborn to 4T!!! Well, HELLO??? I was there the next day and came back home with a big IKEA bag full of clothes + a few toys :)... Zoe loved all the winter clothes and we couldn't take it off her until she had to go to bed *lol*
Yeah, yesterday our very nice Mail Lady came to our door and handed me a package, I love getting mail and specially packages, it's so exciting... it was from my family :). THANKS DAD AND MEIKE... I was so excited about all the gifts and can't wait to open them with the kids. I tell you, having kids you're getting more excited about x-mas than when you were a kid yourself! Is that even possible? Yes, I guess! So I'm patiently waiting for my hubby to get the tree in the house (we still have to buy one) so we can decorate and get all the Christmas spirit in the house :)... sooo exciting. I hope Zoe will be excited about it all... we already bought her gift, Aldi had super deals on a play-in kitchen and a train track... she'll get one for x-mas and one for her birthday, I haven't decided which one she gets when. Look at all the gifts:
let's the kids' eyes light up... or I guess mommy's eyes *lol*...
my little Cuties:





Oh, and here the Chocolate from the package :)... YAMMI... Frank and I ate already some... just can't help it.
this morning I dressed Henry in his first pair of Jeans!!! He's such a handsome little man. And he's smiling a lot now but every time I get the video camera he's just starring at the video and won't act like he does when I talk to him... pppfff... so you guys have to wait until I get perfect footage to show you


Zoe is busy playing... here with her doll, placing her on the window ceil. By the way, we got snow overnight... it's soooo cool. I love this winter feeling, specially when you get it before Christmas



No comments: