So I finally got my vacuum cleaner cleaned ;)... and now it's running again... Zoe loves it and can take it apart by herself!!!!
My little handsome son :)
Zoe having a snack in her play room
The Turkey turned out awesome! It was so delicious and juicy
We had mashed potatoes with it, red cabbage, gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, sweet potatoes with and without Marshmellows... JAMMI, oh and green beans *lol*... almost forgot them (... in the steamer).
Zoe went right ahead and ate very good. The turkey took very long but it was very very delicious I tell you :)... can't wait to eat the leftovers.
Frank and I have some problems on when Santa comes! He wants him to come overnight I wanted him to have come yesterday... well I gave her a few gifts already yesterday and she loved it... she wanted to get more *lol*... today is the rest of the gifts under the tree and I have to wake up Frank before Zoe gets up because he wants to be there when Zoe sees it :)... that's pretty cool.
Ok, Henry is calling for my boobies... cu later and Merry Christmas everybody







1 comment:
Der Truthahn sieht wirklich zum Anbeißen aus! Und Zoe in ihrem hübeschen Kleidchen erst!
Post a Comment