Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a BOY

Who would've thought this... but we got a few confirmations that we're going to have a little boy... it's still very weird just thinking about having a boy. He looked soooo handsome and has big hands and feet (and a big you know what... I couldn't believe it!!!).
One side shot totally looked like my mom... I could see her nose/mouth/chin expression in him... that was so amazing. And he was moving A LOT... very camera ready and wanted to pose all the time ( I like that).
Here some pics of our little new addition called: Henry
His name will be: Henry Michael - named after both our fathers :)
Here his foot:
and his hand, showing us the way:
his hand again, he was opening and closing his fists a lot... that was sooo cute:
Yes... what a surprise... :)... cool thing... now I can go shopping all over again for blue *lol*... and of course he's getting a blue themed room :). So I have one pink and one blue :)...

6 comments:

Doug and/or Dana said...

I knew it...I knew it....That is so cool we are so excited for you.Much love- D,D, & S

hel.kyn. said...

Rona, Dana, Jela, Sita, Sophia, Zoe, sechs wundervolle girls! Ich hatte eigentlich meinen Tipp dafür abgegeben, dass die Mädchenkette so weiter geht. Aber wir von der Bleicherstraße werden natürlich genau so herzlich den Jungen begrüßen. Liebe Rona, alles erdenklich Gute für Sie und Ihre wachsende Familie!

Rona said...

Vielen Lieben Dank Frau Kynast. Ich muss mich auch erst einmal an den Gedanken gewoehnen, damit hatte ich ueberhaupt nicht gerechnet da wir alles Maedels haben. Henry wird der erste leibliche Enkelsohn fuer beide Seiten... der Hahn im Nest *lol*. Freue mich sehr, dass Sie hier so fleissig am Lesen sind. Hoffe bei Ihnen ist alles ok und Sie geniessen die schoene Bremer Fruehlingszeit gerade.
LG
Rona

Al said...

Rona - I was so certain it would be a little girl. All the Ruhe girls now having a little nephew, how fun! We are excited for you. Love, Al & Cheryl

Edda said...

hi hi hi... ich hatte auf einen SOHN getippt.... nach so vielen Maedels ist das doch sehr wahrscheinlich... wie man sieht... Alles alles Liebe von deiner Edda und Familie

Anonymous said...

Ha, und ich dachte auch ein Mädl wirds. Weil irgendwie bekommen grad alle Mädchen.
Da bin ich ja schon doll gespannt.