:(... Yes, it was time already to have Franziska's Farewell Party because next FR she's going back to Germany with her husband Oliver. It was a great time with them and I might be able to see her one last time next week. We celebrated already with a nice dinner alone (no baby, just me and her) last THU which I really enjoyed. Time to talk and enjoy good food. The party yesterday was very nice as well. Zoe enjoyed it I think the most *lol*... first there was a little dog that was running around and Zoe was just cracking up all the time and tried following him. Then there was a group of men who she entertained with peekaboo and super big smiles that was just so much fun to watch... Frank is already worried what he might have to deal with in Zoe's teenage years *hihi*... Zoe is literaly steeling people's hearts. We get so many compliments on how good she always is and how happy etc. and we make some couples even wanna have babies as well after they see there are also good babies out there *lol*.
The baby belly is growing, some days it looks smaller than others and I really don't 'feel' pregnant anymore!!! It's kind of scary but I think everything is fine... as long as I'm getting bigger the little one is just enjoying her/himself and lets me 'enjoy' the pregnancy. Right now I'm enjoying an empty house... that's right!!! Frank and Zoe are out shopping alone :)... it's so cool. In my teenage years an empty house would mean to crank up the music, watching TV... being a mom an empty house means getting quickly things done, relax on the couch while updating blog/ information online, no music, no TV... just enjoying the quietness!!! It's amazing how much people change after having kids... urgh... sometimes it makes me really mad not being the chatty crazy girl anymore at parties and enjoying myself. Now I'm just sitting around, being quiet, take care of Zoe (there are a few mom's night out that I enjoy but I don't enjoy them in a group anymore - I have a lot more from a nice dinner with one friend)... the solution is to not think how much you changed... just take it as it is and go with the flow... adjust your style *lol*... I'll be back some day...
Did I tell you that I started pilates again? Uhhh, I love it... Wednesdays' night when Frank is in town I get to go to Pilates and I really enjoy the hour to workout my body and mind. It's so good for me I'm glad I found this place and am very happy when I can go. I literally feel like totally energized when I come back home.
Today we're going to get 27Degrees Celcius... don't be jealous ;)... it drops down to 15 by FR. It's very nice here, the spring seems to be on the way. Frank even started getting the landscaping organized *YEAH*... it seems we'll stay here at least another 2-3 years which is kind of nice. We already started BBQ season, even when it's very cold outside, it just tastes so much better to eat a very nice grilled piece of meat.


No comments:
Post a Comment