Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First BooBoo and Baby Movements

This morning started scary! Zoe was standing in her chair, leaned against the arm with the toys on it and of course Zoe lost her balance and was hoping the arm would hold her... well she fell head first off the chair against the stone of the fireplace :(... luckily she was fine after a little crying... she has a little bump on her forehead but other than that she was herself for the rest of the day... of course nothing has to touch the bump or she would be hurt.
Oh man... that was scary!!!
Our second one made it's appearance today by making me feel movements. It is incredible... I remember feeling Zoe move in my belly and I was so sad that she'll be out some day and that I would miss it big times... honestly I haven't even thought about that at all... I guess I was so busy being a mom *lol*... and now I have the opportunity to feel it all over again *YEAH*.
Unfortunately I got sick over the weekend... I'm just not a fan of being sick... it doesn't fit well together with being a mom AT ALL!!! Well... I'm getting better now I think...

1 comment:

Blupp said...

Hallo ihr Drei (Vier),wir wuenschen euch ein schoenes Osterfest und hoffen, dass es euch gesundheitlich besser geht. Dir kleine Zoe erfolgreiche Schritte auf zwei Beinen.
Es sieht echt sehr sueß aus dich so trippeln zu sehen. Wir fahren mit dem Wohnwagen nach Holland spielen mit den Wursters ordentlich Doppelkopf. Wenn wir wieder da sind chatten wir mit euch.Liebe Grueße von Oma und Opa aus dem guten old Germany