Sunday, January 30, 2011

Zoe is getting a sibling

Yesterday we did our test to check if we succeeded in giving Zoe a sibling soon :)... the results are 'PREGNANT' :)... we're very happy and it's unbelievable how much love you can feel!
Getting pregnant the first time was already an overwhelming feeling of love and how much of a miracle this is... getting pregnant the second time makes you feel so much more love you've never thought could even exist! Now we're not becoming a family... we're expending our family...
a feeling you can't describe you have to feel for yourself in order to know what I mean. We're very excited and I look forward to experience another great pregnancy. I always loved being pregnant so I hope I'll enjoy this pregnancy as much as Zoe's pregnancy :).

8 comments:

Irina und Thorsten said...

Wow, Rona, congrats!!!! Can´t believe it! Adventure no 2 :-))))

Merle said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!! Ich freue mich sehr für euch und bin gespannt, wie die zweite Schwangerschaft verläuft!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!
I was not reading for 4 days and what do I find when I am back on your Blog? Such great news!!!
Can't wait to get some news during your pregnancy how everything goes.

Anja said...

Wie schön! Herzlichen Göückwunsch! Wünsche dir eine schöne & unkomplizierte Schwangerschaft!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATION..........G M

Die Ullu ;-) said...

wow, süsse, herzlichen glückwunsch, freu mich für euch beide!! ;-) hab dich lieb bussi

Anonymous said...

Ray Katie Jake and I are all soooo happy to accept another beautiful baby into our lives....Congratulations! Love you all! Patty

stefanie said...

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch!!!!! :)