Beef Rouladen, here the prep... look how they're all lined up, ready to be rolled.Sunday, January 30, 2011
Delicious Beef Rouladen
Jela gave us this cool cookbook for X-mas and yesterday I think I made the first dish from it and it turned out just DELICIOUS
Beef Rouladen, here the prep... look how they're all lined up, ready to be rolled.
6 little rouladen lay around on the counter, there came the little Rona along and put them all in the pan *lol*
DELICIOUS, and I have to say... it's not as difficult as I thought... the prep work is pretty easy to do, then you just fry them in a pan on each side to brown them, put the onions, vegetables in it, vegetable stock and let it sit for a while.... delicious meal. I made two extra for Frank and I to eat today :)... very clever since I don't have to cook today *lol*
Beef Rouladen, here the prep... look how they're all lined up, ready to be rolled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Das sieht echt lecker aus!!! Yummy! Moechte auch gerne wieder Rouladen essen!
Post a Comment