It seems Zoe is always hungry! She loves sitting on the counter watching me cook or bake... anything with food is awesome!

Today Zoe and I went to the mall, got some fancy make up (treat for mommy) and after the shopping Zoe got to play around in the play area, it was so cute... she was always talking/ shouting at the other kids who were running around... of course she wanted to run around as well... but she crawled around like crazy and also crawled over this snake. Funny enough she spotted right away the food the other parents were eating! How
embarrassing.... can you imagine, you go with your kid to the playground and your kid goes begging for food at other people! Of course I didn't let her do that but if I wouldn't have kept her away, she totally would've done that! Well at least in case she ever gets lost, first thing to look for her is in the food court *lol*... just kidding! I never leave her out of my sight/ear.

1 comment:
Ha, super die Story!! Ja, die Kleine muss ja auch noch ganz schön wachsen, klari, dass sie da Hunger hat! :-)) Sie ist schon so toll unterwegs!
Post a Comment