On Tuesday we got quite some snow out here. I decided not to leave the house just to be on the safe side. Wednesday Zoe and I took off the Christmas decoration :(... now our house is naked again. It was so cute how she started helping me pulling the lights closer :).

Yesterday we went to our mom's meeting and of course Zoe spottet the cookies! The other babies got fed some baby puffs and Zoe was right away at the feeding mom's side and wanted some puffs (how embarrassing!)

Babies all over the place crawling over each other :)


and Zoe in the middle

handing out toys, man does she look chubby!!!

Hey, I want the camera!

So now we're at a point where I can't work when Zoe is awake! I work now in the early mornings, during her nap after lunch and after she went to bed :(. But look at this, I can still bake a cake and she's perfectly fine and patiently sitting there watching me bake!!! I should change my profession to a baker ;) at least I can bake while she's up *lol*
No comments:
Post a Comment